The Dropper Map is to a great degree fun, and extremely definite, It should have taken months to make, test and verify there were truly no lapses what so ever. I have played this map again and again, and I have discovered no bugs or slips, just felt the feeling when you achieve the bottom. Although this may appear to be to a great degree simple, But there are really 11 levels to finish, each one getting harder as you push on, Or you may say, drop down. Have you at any point turned down toward the ground and spot a little bug and miracle what the planet may look like to that life-structure? How weird everything might be to them, how huge, and crazy. The “Dropper” delineate, you experience this, in diversion, playing minecraft. Stand out thing, everything is on its side, driving you to deliberately drop from every part of the map to an alternate so you might adequately drop, as the map name states, the distance to the bottom and complete the challenge.
The Dropper Map Rules
- Play in peaceful
- Don’t break blocks
- Video settings:
- Brightness :bright
- Render distance: far
- Cloud: OFF
- Save before each levels
- If you play this map on a “SERVER” Add the following to your server.properties. “enable-command-block=true” OR change to true if it’s already there.
- x: -671
- y: 251
- z: -745
Resource Pack / Texture Pack:
- Default (important for performance)
How to install The Dropper Map?
- Download The Dropper Map for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Find for “saves” folder in %appdata%/.minecraft folder
- Unzip map file in saves folder
- Done, map is ready to play!